You can now sync your Apple Watch via the Apple Health app with your Weigh and Win account to track your activity!
Want to sync an Apple Watch? First, make sure that no other devices are currently synced with your account:
- Login to your Weigh and Win account on a computer
- Select ‘Settings’ from the top toolbar
- Select ‘Activity Trackers’
- Click ‘Manage Trackers’
- If any trackers are currently connected, select the ‘Disconnect’ option.
How to Sync Your Apple Watch:
- Install the incentaHEALTH app from the App Store
- Login to your Weigh and Win account through the app
- From the side menu, find and select ‘Manage Devices’
- Click ‘Link my Apple Watch’
- Scroll down to the ‘Allow Smart Scale to READ Data’ Section.
- You must allow read access to at least ‘Steps’
- Click Allow. Pull down to refresh!
Weigh and Win Health Coach Rachel Thaut chatted about the program and participants Yvonne and Heather shared their personal success with the program on Channel 7’s Mile High Living.
Winter hibernation is over. Spring is the perfect time for a fresh start. Here are five easy ways you can spring clean your health this year.
- Clean Out Cupboards: Purge the pantry and fridge of unhealthy temptations and stock up on healthier whole grains, fresh produce, and good-for-you snacks.
- Lighten Up: Say goodbye to winter comfort foods. Lighten up your diet and enjoy in-season produce like asparagus, peas and strawberries.
- Get Outside: Enjoy the warmer weather and longer days. Take a lunchtime walk, enjoy a weekend hike or play a sport with your kids! Vitamin D improves mood and supports a healthy immune system.
- Watch Your Sugar: Winter = holiday candy overload. Cut back on sweets, drinks and other foods high in added sugar. Fuel your body in a healthier way.
- Take Inventory: Be real with yourself. Look at what is and isn’t working with your healthy eating and active living goals. Switch it up and set new goals.
For more information or to join the Weigh and Win program, visit www.WeighandWin.com or call
Do you like winning prizes? Earn 300 or more HEALTHpoints and you will be automatically entered into this month’s prize drawing for a Fitbit Flex 2. We are giving away five this month!
Want to learn more about HEALTHpoints? Log into your Weigh and Win account and click on the ‘HEALTHpoints & Prizes’ tab.
Congratulations to the February HEALTHpoints winners of $60 Amazon Gift Cards.
- Hope – Pueblo West
- Sara – Wheat Ridge
- Christine – Lafayette
- Mary – Colorado Springs
- Lorri – Denver